ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles

Go down 
+8
Ghost85
Teh newbz117
Yeti330
Alpine_gremlin
Target42
Hoshk
KramSogellag
Skirata2
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hoshk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Hoshk

Has become an officer in the clan

Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles   Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 2:14 am

I don't have the time or the skill to do a drawing like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HoshkyLlama?feature=mhee
Yeti330
Captain
Captain
Yeti330

No Disciplinary action for 1/2 year No Disciplinary action for 2 consecutive months. Participated in 3 clan matches Participated in a clan match. Serves in his local community Constantly is volunteering to do work for the clan and it's members. Has become an officer in the clan

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles   Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:24 pm

Actually sorry wrong wolf. Fenrir is the Wolf god. Fenris is the bastard child of Loki and a giantess. But still though pretty cool drawing.

Last edited by Yeti330 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dashi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Dashi

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles   Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Hoshk wrote:

I have the time, but not entirely the skill. Still, I could draw something and TRY and post it on here if anyone would like that.
Back to top Go down
Alpine_gremlin
Major
Major
Alpine_gremlin

No Disciplinary action for 1/2 year No Disciplinary action for 2 consecutive months. Participated in a clan match. Serves in his local community Has become an officer in the clan

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles   Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 2:20 am

Dashi wrote:
Hoshk wrote:

I have the time, but not entirely the skill. Still, I could draw something and TRY and post it on here if anyone would like that.

Go for it Dashi!
Back to top Go down
Dashi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Dashi

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles   Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:05 am

Alpine_gremlin wrote:
Dashi wrote:
Hoshk wrote:

Go for it Dashi!

Well let's just say I'm not the best, my attempt completely failed. Oh and Gremlin; say
Spoiler:
Tags before you post a huge image.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel2
Private
Private
FallenAngel2

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles   Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Name: Alexandra Krieger
Sex: Female
Character Type: Military
Background info: Both of Alexandra Evan's parents were ODST, when they died she was sent to live with her grandfather in Nuremberg, Germany. Her Grandfather, being a former UNSC pilot taught her a lot about the UNSC. Hearing the stories she was inspired to join, becoming a pilot and now fights in remembrance of her parents. While pulling Evac for a special operations mission she met Axel Krieger and fell in love with him, eventually marrying him.
Back to top Go down
Prototype556
First Sergeant
First Sergeant
Prototype556

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles   Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:03 pm

:Transmission: -start
--Code Name; Onyx
--Pass key; Classified
--Soldier Profile; ODST501-Snpr-Lieutenant
Message start; Lord Keyes, please send all personal info on the requested

Name: Liz -Error, no last name on file-
Sex: Female
Branch: ODST
Role: Sniper
Main Weapons: Caseless SMG, High Powered Prototype Sniper Rifle.

Background info; Liz just transferred to the 501st as a sniper. -ERROR; No more info on the database-

Notes; keeps to herself. Nobody knows much about her, or her family. All that is know, is she is as accurate as a spartan sniper.
Back to top Go down
C/SFC Foley
Recruit/Civilian
C/SFC Foley

Serves in his local community

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles   Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:26 pm

<\Begin Transmission~

Name: Marcus Butler
Sex: Male
D.O.B.: September 11, 3539
Unit: Reassigned
Primary Weapon: BR85 Heavy-Barrel Service Rifle (9.5mm x 40mm)
Secondary Weapon: Desert Eagle .50cal Action Express (12.7mm x 33mm)

Background Info:
Born into one of the richest families on Earth, Marcus should of never thought of the idea of joining the Marines, he had everything he needed for a successful life: money, power, and respect. At a young age Marcus was inspired to enlist in the military, his parents tried desperately to change his mind but Marcus's mind was set. On his 18th birthday he took himself to the U.N.S.C.M.C. recruiting station where he got his orders to report to basics against his parents wishes.

At basics he was an instant standout to the Drill Instructors, coming from one of the richest heritages he was disciplined, extremely intelligent, and above all determined. Instructors asked why he didn't want an officers life and he responded with that he wanted the life of an enlisted. Upon his graduation from basics he was instantly persuaded to join the 22nd Marine Force Recon, which he accepted.

Once he was givin the title of Force Recon he volunteered for every deployment he could take, he currently has a total of 16 tours of duty and has fought on 13 different planets. Having as much experience as he has Marcus rose quickly thru the ranks ataining the rank of Sergeant Major and countless decorations. Some of the top decorations he has collected over his military career include: 3 Medals of Honors, 2 Silver Stars, 4 Bronze Stars, and 2 Purple Hearts, with his countless decorations Marcus is one of the highest decorated Marines, ever.

Upon returning from his 16th tour of duty he was given two choices: be promoted to the rank of Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps or be transferred over to the 501st ODST Airborne where he would take charge of Advance Recon Unit *Warning Info Redacted* designation Sierra-one. Marcus accepted the ODST transfer saying he's still young enough for combat and plans on dieing on the frontlines. Marcus was in charge of a 501st ODST Advance Recon Unit *Warning Info Redacted* designation Seirra-one, attached to the 22nd Force Recon, but following his return from his 18th tour of duty has since then retired from active duty and is waiting for reassignment.

~End Transmission/>

Last edited by C/SFC Foley on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost85
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Ghost85

Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 ARMYGOODCONDUCTMEDAL Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 NATIONALDEFENSESERVICEMEDAL Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 ARMEDFORCESEXPEDITIONARYSERVICEMEDAL Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 ARMEDFORCESSERVICEMEDAL Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 NON-COMMISIONEDOFFICERPROFESSIONALDEVELOPMENTMEDAL

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles   Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:30 pm

wtf why do we have to have secret bios
Back to top Go down
C/SFC Foley
Recruit/Civilian
C/SFC Foley

Serves in his local community

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles   Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:54 pm

Because...........well actually I don't know, all I know is that there will be the main story of my character, then there will be a part of a story of what happened before he retired from active duty. This will affect him at the training facility. Ultimately, the flashback stories will eventually lead up to how Marcus will die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles   Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interactive Story Thread: Character Profiles
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2