ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

Vote for Interactive Story Thread

Go down 
3 posters

What should we do for the interactive story thread?
Base the thread around the halo universe
Vote for Interactive Story Thread I_vote_lcap17%Vote for Interactive Story Thread I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Create our own futuristic theme to use
Vote for Interactive Story Thread I_vote_lcap83%Vote for Interactive Story Thread I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Other (Explain)
Vote for Interactive Story Thread I_vote_lcap0%Vote for Interactive Story Thread I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Skirata2
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Skirata2

Serves in his local Community Has Achieved Officer Status in the 501st Has Recruited 10 People Served in a clan alliance group.

Vote for Interactive Story Thread Empty
PostSubject: Vote for Interactive Story Thread   Vote for Interactive Story Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Well I made the suggestion earlier that we change the theme for the clan's interactive story thread from a halo theme to our own plot line. I've seen character profiles built for both. If we do our own theme we can still incorporate certain aspect of the halo world into it such as ODST's or a UNSC type organization as these aren't uniquely halo concepts and have been used in other games. So I'd like to take a vote on this. Please vote and explain the reasoning behind the vote.

Back to top Go down
https://501st.forumotion.net
Skirata2
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Skirata2

Serves in his local Community Has Achieved Officer Status in the 501st Has Recruited 10 People Served in a clan alliance group.

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Interactive Story Thread   Vote for Interactive Story Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:06 pm

I voted to use our own theme. This allows our imaginations to expand out sides of the predefined terms of the halo universe. It allows for a more imaginative story. We aren't stuck to a predefined time line. Also with out the predefined story line we can literally take the story any direction that we wish. It'll allow for a more uniquely 501st story that will be more enjoyable for the entire clan to write as there isn't any predefined plot or history behind our story than what we have in our imagination. We can invent our own weapons for the story, we can set the time line. We can design a future that fits our imaginations rather than what was designed in the imagination of others.
Back to top Go down
KramSogellag
Corporal
Corporal
KramSogellag

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Interactive Story Thread   Vote for Interactive Story Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:21 pm

SO what you're basically saying, sir, is we are Role Playing! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.frontrangeairsoft.org/forums/
Skirata2
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Skirata2

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Interactive Story Thread   Vote for Interactive Story Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 7:27 pm

kind of.
Back to top Go down
Yeti330
Captain
Captain
Yeti330

No Disciplinary action for 1/2 year No Disciplinary action for 2 consecutive months. Participated in 3 clan matches Participated in a clan match. Serves in his local community Constantly is volunteering to do work for the clan and it's members. Has become an officer in the clan

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Interactive Story Thread   Vote for Interactive Story Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 8:25 am

LET'S DO THIS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Interactive Story Thread   Vote for Interactive Story Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for Interactive Story Thread
Page 1 of 1