ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

Basic Plans for future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skirata2
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Skirata2

Serves in his local Community Has Achieved Officer Status in the 501st Has Recruited 10 People Served in a clan alliance group.

Basic Plans for future Empty
PostBasic Plans for future

Well I'd like to start out by saying that out of the active members this is one of the best set of members we've had in a long time. I'd like to continue adding members much like what we already have. There I believe that it's important to continue expanding our clan through recruitment and building relations with other clans.

My over all plan is to eventually have 1 warrant officer for each MOS we have. However, we need a lot more members than what we have now. Every member in the clan right now will more than likely hold one of those officer positions. We need to build 4 new members for each enlisted member here for me to open up enough NCO positions for the current members to become NCO's.

We need at least 8 members for each current enlisted member to enable me to set a warrant officer for each MOS.

Commissioned Officers will serve as overall functionality supervisors. I'd eventually like to open up another Commissioned Position. However, that again depends on how many members we have. Leadership positions will become a lot more competitive then they have before.

Also, I'm going to increase some of the lower level rank requirements to include a time in rank requirement. I'll be meeting with the High Command members to set up time in rank requirements. I believe that the lower level enlisted are the back bone but if we continue to promote without bringing in more members we won't have that backbone and ranks start becoming more and more meaningless. I'm open to all clan members ideas. If you would like to express your ideas regarding the future of the clan, please get in touch with me as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://501st.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Basic Plans for future :: Comments

Hoshk
Re: Basic Plans for future
Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:20 am by Hoshk
Sounds good to me. If we need more members, I will continue recruiting on Bungie.net, AND I will begin to recruit on the Xbox.com forums.
Skirata2
Post Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:04 am by Skirata2
Sounds good. I hadn't even thought about the xbox.com forums.
Post Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:06 pm by Guest
Sounds like a great idea to me. Apologies being late on this. I'll post our forum around a few sites that allow it.
Post  by Sponsored content

Basic Plans for future

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ODST 501st Airborne Battalion :: Commanding Officer Log-
Jump to: