ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

"Control" - A Story by Fordan/Ranger1759

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dashi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Dashi

"Control" - A Story by Fordan/Ranger1759 Empty
PostSubject: "Control" - A Story by Fordan/Ranger1759   "Control" - A Story by Fordan/Ranger1759 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:39 pm

This story unlike "Nightmare" will actually follow a long storyline. We follow Lance Corporal Werwood; a British Airforce officer. The story focuses around a viral infection outbreak; the latter turning people crazy and driven to eat others. Your common zombie outbreak, but a little different. Werwood has to trust his fellow survivors; Nick Terry, an American industry worker. Kiril Zaysov, a retired Russian FSB agent and Hollie Lasti, a Swedish air controller. But can Werwood hide his personal secret.

"Control" - Part 1:
Today was a normal morning. Or atleast, it was. We'd gotten a call that an American cargo flight was reportedly hijacked and that it would be above Britain in around an hour. Flight deck was cleared and crews scrambled. "Viper 2-4, you're up." was the only thing I was told. The mission was meant to be a cakewalk, but reports had it that the plane could have possible terrorist intentions and would have to be shot down. Since the only plane at the base that morning was a Russian transferred SU-35 Flanker. Perfect takeoff, no problems with the Flanker. It was later that afternoon that it happened. I met up with the plane north of Germany, flying relatively high. One crew member had been able to use a radio to communicate with me. My heart dropped . He had told me that two crew members had taken over the flight, knocking the pilot unconscious and stabbing the co-pilot in the arm. He then told me his name was James Herthing and that he had a wife and two kids. I told him that I would pursue the plane for another ten minutes to see it's intentions. Ten minutes passed and the plane had begun a descent for the North Sea. James then told me that he could hear the two men discussing to crash the plane in the water; the plane containing several substances including oil that would cause a severe incident had it hit the water. I told James that I was sorry, but I had to shoot the plane down. I flew close to the plane's left wing, and three men and James moved over. Their faces were grim, as it was likely each man had a family like James. But they knew that if the plane hit the water, the North Sea would be horrifically changed.

I attempted contact with the two men controlling the plane, telling them to land or be shot down. No response........ I shot it down by the left wing. The plane crashing in a rural part of Northern Germany.
I returned to base, and went straight to my dormitory. I didn't want to speak to anyone. I had just killed several men with families because of possible intentions that I had not fully known. I just wanted to pretend it had never happened. But it had.
Back to top Go down

"Control" - A Story by Fordan/Ranger1759
Page 1 of 1