ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

New story: "Blood Money: Basics" characters and info.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C/SFC Foley
Recruit/Civilian
C/SFC Foley

Serves in his local community

New story: "Blood Money: Basics" characters and info. Empty
PostSubject: New story: "Blood Money: Basics" characters and info.   New story: "Blood Money: Basics" characters and info. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:47 pm

"Blood Money" is going to be a multiple story project. im planning on having at least three stories and maybe a fourth. The fourth depends on the outcome of the interactive story thread the Battalion is doing right now. Here is a quick summary of "Blood Money": "Blood Money" is a story about a rich kid that joins the Marines against his parents wishes and soon climbs to be one of humanities greatest heros. The first three storys take place before the current Battalion interactive story.The fourth will be after the events of the Battalion interactive story and will wrap up the story of Sergeant Major Marcus Butler. Here are the characters I have so far for "Blood Money: Basics".

Last edited by C/SFC Foley on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
C/SFC Foley
Recruit/Civilian
C/SFC Foley

PostSubject: Re: New story: "Blood Money: Basics" characters and info.   New story: "Blood Money: Basics" characters and info. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:49 pm

Name: Marcus Butler
Sex: Male
D.O.B.: September 11, 3539
Background: Born into one of the richest families on Earth, Marcus should never thought of the idea of joining the Marines, he had everything for a successful life: money, power, and respect. At a young age Marcus was inspired to enlist in the military, his parents tried desperately to change his mind, but Marcus's mind was set. On his 18th birthday he drove himself to the United Nations Space Command Marine Corps. recruiting station where he got his orders to report to basics against his parents wishes.

Last edited by C/SFC Foley on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C/SFC Foley
Recruit/Civilian
C/SFC Foley

PostSubject: Re: New story: "Blood Money: Basics" characters and info.   New story: "Blood Money: Basics" characters and info. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Name: Marissa Welsh
Sex: Female
D.O.B.: March 4, 3527
Background: Gunnery Sergeant Marissa Welsh wasn't always the tough as nails drill sergeant she is today. In high school she always had a boyfriend, was crowned prom queen both her junior and senior year, and was never expected to turn into the "I'll kill you with my finger" kind of person. Only a few months out of school with no job she drove past a Marine recruitment post and she went in to be interviewed for basics. There the recruiters laughed but she demanded they interview her. They signed her up saying she wouldn't last one day but she snapped back saying she could. On the first day of basics the drill sergeants instantly took a likening to her for her determination. She graduated top of her class and soon moved on to frontline infantry. She quickly rose to the rank of Staff Sergeant but times took a turn for worse. One day her and her squad were out on patrol when her right arm was blown off by a high caliber sniper round. Since the incident she was promoted to Gunnery Sergeant and became a drill sergeant. She now sports a full right arm prosthetic, a scar running from her chin to her right ear and carries her combat knife strapped to her left bicep.
Back to top Go down
C/SFC Foley
Recruit/Civilian
C/SFC Foley

PostSubject: Re: New story: "Blood Money: Basics" characters and info.   New story: "Blood Money: Basics" characters and info. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:18 pm

Name: Ryan Hash
D.O.B.: August 11, 3539
Background: One of the few people to befriend Marcus Butler. Being friends with Marcus since 4th grade, Ryan has been to Marcus's estate and meet his parent numerous times. He is one of few people that know everything about Marcus and maybe even more, if you have a question about Marcus he's the man to talk to. Ryan is actually the one who inspired Marcus to enlist in the Marines. Ryan comes from a poor family that kind like Marcus would never notice. Marcus befriended Ryan after the two got into a fight about wealth and after Ryan said Marcus would never be considered normal. Ryan turned to the Marines when he wasn't able to go to college, Ryan enlisting in the Marines would split up Marcus's and Ryan's friendship since Marcus is destined to go to a university, but Marcus has other plans in mind.

Last edited by C/SFC Foley on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
C/SFC Foley
Recruit/Civilian
C/SFC Foley

PostSubject: Re: New story: "Blood Money: Basics" characters and info.   New story: "Blood Money: Basics" characters and info. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Name: Zack Goodman
D.O.B.: January 7, 3523
Background: Sergeant Goodman is known as a "green blood". His family has been in the Marines since World War I. His father was a squad leader in the 22nd Force Recon but was killed in action when Zack was 5. His mother was a surgeon at a local hospital but left Zack to his grandparents when she was convicted and executed for being a rebel spy. When he enlisted in the Marines he almost wasn't aloud to because of his mothers history. It took the fact that his family had been in the Marines for over 1,600 years for them to change their mind. Upon graduation he applied for 22nd Force Recon and passed. On his first deployment he got busted down from Private First Class to Private for fighting after he heard someone talking about his mother being a spy and that he wasn't any better. His promotion to Master Sergeant was his last promotion and accepted the role of drill sergeant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New story: "Blood Money: Basics" characters and info.   New story: "Blood Money: Basics" characters and info. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New story: "Blood Money: Basics" characters and info.
Page 1 of 1