ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

Story: "Viscera" (NOT BEING WROTE YET)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dashi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Dashi

Story: "Viscera" (NOT BEING WROTE YET) Empty
PostSubject: Story: "Viscera" (NOT BEING WROTE YET)   Story: "Viscera" (NOT BEING WROTE YET) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 10:13 pm

As the title says this isn't being written yet but I plan on doing so in the future and might get the first part done by tomorrow. Anyway, Let me explain the story:

Viscera, Isn't just the title. Viscera is a planet colonized by humanity in the year 2172. The 4 Continents: Diverel, Oskupi, Bermiene and Guardia lived in peace. Oskupa and Bermiene were connected, But were disconnected from both Diverel and Guardia by a vast ocean of water. However, The monstrous creatures native to the planet before humanity's colonization kept the nations at war to protect their people.

During the summer of 2179, Diverel's military exploded in numbers and began creating new, Dangerous weapons. Found only in the countries of Diverel were hot springs of a radioactive chemical known as Lokulite. Lokulite came in two forms; Dormant, Which was green in colour and was generally not harmful although long term exposure to it could cause damage to the human body and emitted gases that although they were non-toxic they were harmful if exposed to someone suffering from Asthma or if exposed for a long period of time. And Active, Which was orange/red in colour and emitted dangerous gases that could kill a human if inhaled.

After the president of Diverel died at the age of 89, A new president was elected. Jack Bovaril was no usual human. With several brain de-formalities he believed that the other continents were plotting against him and he was insane with his new power. The military of Diverel was corrupted because of him and he began creating nuclear devices using Lokulite as a form of explosive. However, Dormant bombs were ineffective and did nothing harmful to it's area of explosion. He needed to use Active bombs to destroy his "enemies", But he needed to turn Lokulite Active. Using large electric pylons and lightning absorbers using a large tower known as Accupi tower which stood high above the cities of Diverel he was able to turn vast quantities of Lokulite Active.

Only small amounts of Lokulite Active were needed to create devastating results, And in total he was able to make 186 Lokulite Nukes. On Friday 13th, January 2181, All 186 Nukes were fired across Viscera. 80% Of the world's populace died or mutated from Lokulite exposure as well as the native creatures. Viscera was trapped in a nuclear winter, And the remaining populace that survived lived underground in the large Metro systems that had survived. Coping with mutants and cave-ins as well as other monstrosities, The surviving Viscerans sought to rebuild their once powerful nations.

(YES THIS IS SOMEWHAT BASED LIKE METRO 2033!)
Back to top Go down
Hoshk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Hoshk

Has become an officer in the clan

PostSubject: Re: Story: "Viscera" (NOT BEING WROTE YET)   Story: "Viscera" (NOT BEING WROTE YET) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:00 am

Sounds like a cool story.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HoshkyLlama?feature=mhee
Dashi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Dashi

PostSubject: Re: Story: "Viscera" (NOT BEING WROTE YET)   Story: "Viscera" (NOT BEING WROTE YET) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Hoshk wrote:
Sounds like a cool story.

I want to get writing this but I've been ill since like last Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Hoshk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Hoshk

Has become an officer in the clan

PostSubject: Re: Story: "Viscera" (NOT BEING WROTE YET)   Story: "Viscera" (NOT BEING WROTE YET) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:48 am

I have a very good story of my own, but I'm keeping it low. I've already started writting it down and plan on making it into a game. I just don't want anyone stealing my idea...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HoshkyLlama?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story: "Viscera" (NOT BEING WROTE YET)   Story: "Viscera" (NOT BEING WROTE YET) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story: "Viscera" (NOT BEING WROTE YET)
Page 1 of 1