ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

Promotion Request.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Target42
Private
Private
Target42

Promotion Request. Empty
PostSubject: Promotion Request.   Promotion Request. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:52 pm

Target42
-Current Rank: Recurit
-Rank Requested: Private
-Current Merit Count: 28
-Time in grade: (how long have you been at current rank) 19 days
-Why should you be promoted?: I feel I have succesfully completed basic entry requirements and am well adjusted in to the 501st.
-Duty Positions you've held at current rank? I have not held any duty postitons as of late.
-Specialty (or specialties): (if applicable) Either close quarters or heavy weapons/vehicles

Back to top Go down
Hoshk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Hoshk

Has become an officer in the clan

Promotion Request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion Request.   Promotion Request. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:05 am

I have read your request, and it has been accepted. As you may know, all promotees must be given a quiz before they recieve their promotion. If you didn't know, here's how it works.

The quiz will consist of 5 questions. You must achieve a minimum 80% score to pass. You will be given until the 15th of August to answer the questions, and they must all be answered in the same post. If you fail the test, you must wait a minimum of 7 days until you may attempt the quiz again. If you pass, you will recieve your promotion.

Here are your questions:
1 - In Halo: Reach, what is the primary armor color for all 501st members?
2 - If you recieve the promotion to your requested rank, what will become your secondary armor color?
3 - In the event of the Commanding Officer's absense, who will assume the temporary position of Commanding Officer?
4 - Name 2 rules the 501st abide by.
5 (Multiple Choice) - If someone insults you while representing the clan over Xbox Live, what is the best thing you can do?
A) Let them insult you, you can show them how Halo is really played.
B) Insult them too.
C) Rage Quit.

If anyone other than Target, Myself or any other officer posts in this thread, their post will be instantly deleted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HoshkyLlama?feature=mhee
Target42
Private
Private
Target42

Promotion Request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion Request.   Promotion Request. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:46 pm

1 - In Halo: Reach, what is the primary armor color for all 501st members? Black (steel)
2 - If you recieve the promotion to your requested rank, what will become your secondary armor color? Grey
3 - In the event of the Commanding Officer's absense, who will assume the temporary position of Commanding Officer? The executive officer, currently Alpine Gremlin
4 - Name 2 rules the 501st abide by. Respect for members of our clan and others, and keeping cursing to a minimum.
5 (Multiple Choice) - If someone insults you while representing the clan over Xbox Live, what is the best thing you can do?
A) Let them insult you, you can show them how Halo is really played.
B) Insult them too.
C) Rage Quit.

Choice A
Back to top Go down
Hoshk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Hoshk

Has become an officer in the clan

Promotion Request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion Request.   Promotion Request. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:13 pm

You have passed with a score of 80%, congratulations. I'll begin processing the promotion immediately.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HoshkyLlama?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

Promotion Request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promotion Request.   Promotion Request. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promotion Request.
Page 1 of 1