ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

Intra- Clan matches and skirmishes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Target42
Private
Private
Target42

Intra- Clan matches and skirmishes Empty
PostSubject: Intra- Clan matches and skirmishes   Intra- Clan matches and skirmishes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:20 pm

Hello members of the 501st! I was just wondering whether anyone was interested in matches and in game meetings within our clan. they would be similar to a practice match (or a skirmish in football) so other clan members can meet, offer tips and prepare or up coming clan matches.
Thanks in advance,
Target
Back to top Go down
Skirata2
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Skirata2

Serves in his local Community Has Achieved Officer Status in the 501st Has Recruited 10 People Served in a clan alliance group.

PostSubject: Re: Intra- Clan matches and skirmishes   Intra- Clan matches and skirmishes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Once we have the units system set up within the clan and have it running smoothly I see this being a definite possibility. I don't see it happening before then as an official get together. If an officer can find a way to make it work before that happens they are more than welcome to get it started up. I just don't know how we could get it organized very well before then. But as I said. I'm not opposed to the idea in any way. And if the other officers can find a way to get this done before then I encourage them to do so. This is more of 2Lt Hoshk's forte than mine though. He's the one that would be able to find a way if anyone can.
Back to top Go down
https://501st.forumotion.net
Hoshk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Hoshk

Has become an officer in the clan

PostSubject: Re: Intra- Clan matches and skirmishes   Intra- Clan matches and skirmishes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 7:16 pm

We could have this happen, but I can't be the one who hosts it everytime. If this was put into place, other people would have to pitch in and organise different events. Basically, if we do this, the person who believes we should have one that day/week/month will be the one to organise.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HoshkyLlama?feature=mhee
SIERRA166
Corporal
Corporal
SIERRA166

PostSubject: Re: Intra- Clan matches and skirmishes   Intra- Clan matches and skirmishes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:55 am

I'm willing to host some stuff, but it won't be for a while because I'm moving.
Back to top Go down
KramSogellag
Corporal
Corporal
KramSogellag

PostSubject: Re: Intra- Clan matches and skirmishes   Intra- Clan matches and skirmishes I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:26 pm

I might be retired but I can still do these things! I will be posting my time and most likely the Australian time. So shoot me a message or i will create a time and date soon. If we want to do this ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.frontrangeairsoft.org/forums/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intra- Clan matches and skirmishes   Intra- Clan matches and skirmishes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intra- Clan matches and skirmishes
Page 1 of 1