ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

Getting ready to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skirata2
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Skirata2

Serves in his local Community Has Achieved Officer Status in the 501st Has Recruited 10 People Served in a clan alliance group.

Getting ready to join Empty
PostGetting ready to join

So fellow clan members this is the part of my log where I let you in on my actual life rather than telling you about clan stuff. I'm not sure how much you all already know about me so I'll go ahead and give you some background on me as a person so you can get to know me a little better and so you'll know where I'm coming from.

I'm a freshman at Western Kentucky University and I'm a law enforcement explorer. I also teach martial arts. During my senior year of high school I spent my last semester in NJROTC and absolutely loved it. I made a rank that normally takes first year cadets the entire school year to reach within half the semester and got assigned as the unit ordinance officer. I thought that police exploring would bring the same level of discipline and that ROTC did but it isn't near the same. In fact there's very little discipline involved. So I've decided to get back to a military structured program by starting the process to join the Civil Air Patrol.

The US Civil Air Patrol Originated in 1941 to help locate German Submarines. They attacked multiple subs and ended up sinking 2. (Keep in mind that while CAP is military structured the vast majority of it's members are civilians that haven't served in the military before). CAP is the official civilian auxiliary to the US Air Force. They help assist in Emergency Situations such as Search and Rescue Operations, Disaster Relief. They also do some missions in direct support of the US Air Force. There is also a Cadet program for anyone ages 12-17 (18 is the starting age to become a senior member). I figured that this would be a great way for me to get back into the military structured discipline and a great way to serve our nation and community.

If you think this is something that you'd also be interested in here's a link for you to find out a little more about it. http://gocivilairpatrol.com
Back to top Go down
https://501st.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Getting ready to join :: Comments

No Comment.

Getting ready to join

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ODST 501st Airborne Battalion :: Commanding Officer Log-
Jump to: