ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

My suggestion...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KramSogellag
Corporal
Corporal
KramSogellag

My suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: My suggestion...   My suggestion... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 9:14 pm

With this, I know it is hard to be active for some. But I am part of a Halo RP group, and they have school work, etc. Unless something in their life is detracting them from their RP time, they usually stop by and say hello.

My suggestion is that everyone should at least make an effort to say hello, or even check up on the forum. It isn't to hard, and it only takes up about a second of your time. So, I'm pretty sure it has been before, but it should be restated by a fellow soldier. Right now I am trying to recruit more people in and I am trying to motivate you guys to get more active. Especially the officers, because without the officers, then who is going to keep the recruits interested when I'm not here? Or any other NCO isn't here. Officers are to be the main leaders of a unit. So I am putting the spotlight on you guys right now. It is your choice to either keep letting the clan fall, or have it prosper like you all want it too. All I ask is a little more activity from everyone. I know I haven't been here for about a year, but I still know how everything works, even if some things have changed.

Thank you for your time,

Corporal Kram
Back to top Go down
http://www.frontrangeairsoft.org/forums/
KramSogellag
Corporal
Corporal
KramSogellag

My suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestion...   My suggestion... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:09 am

I want everyone to know, if you ever read this, that it is hard to get people to join without a little bit of activity from anyone else! I can't, and won't, be here to keep it active! It seems as though everyone is so demotivated that it doesn't seem to faze anyone here that we are losing members, respect in the Halo/Xbox clan communities, and we can't be taken seriously because no one seems to give two shits.

I feel like I am the only one who opens this up every day after work, and see if anyone has posted... And none have. Without active NCO's or CO's, it would be like the saying, "Lights are on, but no one is home." Don't know where I am going with this but everyone NEEDS to show some activity within the clan! PLEASE! It makes my job harder, and it makes keeping people even more hard. You guys are mostly talk, and don't do a damn thing about it. I am here to recruit and help the clan stay together. But I think that should be everyones job anyhow. To keep the clan together!

For example, if I'm the only active member here... And we have recruits, and they want to talk to one of the officers. What am I to tell them? "Their never active, nor is anyone else..."

NO! That's stupid, I'm here to give support to my officers! But none of them are giving me reason to do so! Nor has there been any changes to how you all act! It seems like this clan is just something that will pass! It won't, it'll be a laughing stock to the rest of the clans that know us. That we've beaten, or lost to but still gave a good match! From something so moderate and it dwindled away, because some members lost interest, and lost hope... BULLSHIT! This should be a brotherhood, it should be, "I scratch your back, you scratch mine." Right now, I need you all to help me out. I don't want to lie to the people I may be able to recruit and tell them that everyone is active when I know it is bullshit. I don't know if you guys get the point or not, but I don't want to see this clan die off. I don't want it to be in some Internet history joke... I want it to be remembered, and keep going! But you all probably don't feel the same as I do though.

It also feels like you have quit, just plain out quit on the community you wanted to build. Do you quit at work or school because you had a 'bad day'. No, make sure your nerves are steel, and keep going. I know when I have a bad day I shrug it off and smile. This... This needs to be repaired or put into your guys' minds that this clan has not just the structure but a GREAT atmosphere to it. When I first joined, it felt right. It felt good. But now, it's empty. No one here to post, no one here to help with recruiting, no one here to give direction or order, no one here to let new recruits that someone is active. There's no one right now... Just me. And if I have to push you all to hate me, I will because you all can make something of this clan. Never was it one person who made a country great, or a Division be remembered for years on end. It was the men and women beneath that one person who gave them the support. So, for a second time, I ask... PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Be active, if not for me, for the clan.

Corporal Kram
Back to top Go down
http://www.frontrangeairsoft.org/forums/
Skirata2
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Skirata2

Serves in his local Community Has Achieved Officer Status in the 501st Has Recruited 10 People Served in a clan alliance group.

My suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestion...   My suggestion... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Man I completely know how you feel. I check in on a daily basis with no activity.
Back to top Go down
https://501st.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

My suggestion... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestion...   My suggestion... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My suggestion...
Page 1 of 1