ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

Thoughts of the Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skirata2
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Skirata2

Serves in his local Community Has Achieved Officer Status in the 501st Has Recruited 10 People Served in a clan alliance group.

Thoughts of the Day Empty
PostThoughts of the Day

Well for those of you that know me I've been a long time supporter of xbox and I've always defended the fact that I enjoy having xbox as my primary gaming system. Though here in the past several days I've been re-evaluating that decision. I'm definitely considering switching to PC as my gaming system of choice. This doesn't mean I'd quit on xbox all together. It simply means that game I generally end up playing alone anyways I'd be buying for the PC instead of for console. So I'd still be getting Halo and Call of Duty and basically any other game that I buy for multiplayer for Xbox.

The big reason I want to start playing games that, in general I play by myself, more often than not, is that there's simply more options for the PC. The game that really made me want to make this switch is Grand Theft Auto 4. There's a mod for GTA4 that, as of now only exist for the PC version called LCPD First Responder. Where you can actually be a police officer in the game. It unlocks different types of calls outside of what you can do in the regular police response calls in GTA4. It also allows the player to run just the emergency lighting with out the siren and in vice versa. It also allows the player to perform traffic stops and make arrest. Which is something that I've wished rockstar would do for a while now. There's also several other games besides GTA4 that have interesting mods that ultimately improve the gaming experience outside of the original game as the company designed it.

Another thing is I love the star wars: kotor series. There's now an MMO version of that game series that can only be played on PC. I want to be able to play that game.

One of the big complaints that I had with PC gaming in the past is that it was harder to control using a keyboard over a controller. However, I've recently found out they actually make PC controllers for gaming that are basically the same layout as an xbox controller. This furthers my point of for single player games (and potentially multiplayer games) PC is actually pulling ahead as the better choice for video gaming.

Now this may just be my opinion but I figured I'd share my views on it and would love to hear what you all think on this issue.
Back to top Go down
https://501st.forumotion.net
Share this post on: reddit

Thoughts of the Day :: Comments

No Comment.

Thoughts of the Day

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ODST 501st Airborne Battalion :: Commanding Officer Log-
Jump to: