ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

Story: "Blood Money: Basics"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
C/SFC Foley
Recruit/Civilian
C/SFC Foley

Serves in his local community

Story: "Blood Money: Basics" Empty
PostSubject: Story: "Blood Money: Basics"   Story: "Blood Money: Basics" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:01 pm

I am going to start posting the first "Blood Money" story. I will post one chapter on one comment post each. Since I can work on this at school and at home expect this to be updated at least once every two to three days, but maybe everyday, it depends on how much I get done. This first chapter is the first of nine, these chapters will get pretty long, however I expect this first story will take me at least a month to complete. I would appreciate it if no one would post any comments on this page. If you want to contact me for any reason P.M. me.
Thanks

Last edited by C/SFC Foley on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C/SFC Foley
Recruit/Civilian
C/SFC Foley

PostSubject: Re: Story: "Blood Money: Basics"   Story: "Blood Money: Basics" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:44 pm

Blood Money: Basics

Chapter One: The Recruit

"Marcus, it's been almos four months since you graduated, are you ever gonna go to college?," Ashley Bulter asked, Marcus's mother. "Yes mom, I'm actually going out with Ryan today to look at colleges." "Really." "Yes in about tem minutes I'm taking the pelican and going to pick up Ryan." "Ok, well good luck." "Thanks mom," Marcus said as he walked up the grand staircase to his room. He walked over to his side table which held his COM pad and called Ryan. "Ryan, you there," Marcus said to Ryan. "Marcus, hey man what's up." "Get ready to go I'm coming to pick you up, we're going somewhere." "Where?," Ryan asked. "You'll see, I'll pick you up in the pelican, I will be there in ten," Marcus said then disconnected with Ryan.

Marcus walked out to the hangar where his beloved civilian model pelican was docked. "Kristen," Marcus said to the house A.I.," bring preflight checks online and open the docking bay doors." "Yes Mr.Butler, systems online, opening hangar bay doors now," Kristen said. As Marcus walked up the blood tray to the cockpit he started having second thoughts about what he was going to do but he quickly pushed them aside, accepting that this was the right choice to make. "All systems read green, please release the controls to me now Kristen." "Controls are now yours, the pelican, and the consequences, are now yours." Marcus eased the controls forward as the pelican flew out of the hangar and rose into the sky in the direction of Ryan's house.

Five minutes later Marcus was right above Ryan's house searching for a place to land. "That oversized ride of yours isn't going to be landing in my yard," Ryan said. "Agreed, I'll just hover above the road long enough for you to jump inboard." "Uhhhh, ok." As Marcus lowered his pelican to a hover above the road he dropped the ramp so Ryan could jump on. As soon as he heard Ryan onboard he quickly rose into the sky raising the ramp as he went. "So you gonna tell me where we are heading now?," Ryan asked as he settled into the copilots seat. "You will find out soon Ryan, it's a surprise," Marcus answered back.

Ten minutes later Marcus's pelican came up on a building with three large flag poles, one had the United Nations Space Command (U.N.S.C.) flag, the middle one was the Marine Corps flag, and the last one was the United Nations Space Command Defense Force (U.N.S.C.D.F.) flag. "So you brought me here for my enlistment?," Ryan asked. "Yes, we are here for your enlistment." "Are you here to show them up that I'm friends with you." "Something like that you could say," Marcus said as he landed the pelican in the parking lot of the recruitment center. As Marcus and Ryan got off the pelican a small breeze blew the flags to where they looked like they pointed at the door, a sign of hope.

Marcus and Ryan walked into the recruiting station where a recruiter meet them almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
C/SFC Foley
Recruit/Civilian
C/SFC Foley

PostSubject: Re: Story: "Blood Money: Basics"   Story: "Blood Money: Basics" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 5:45 pm

I freaking swear, as soon as I got done with this entire story, it all gets destroyed, grrrrr I hate my sister. So I'm just gonna be deleting this soon, I'm not attempting to write it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story: "Blood Money: Basics"   Story: "Blood Money: Basics" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story: "Blood Money: Basics"
Page 1 of 1