ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

Nation Red!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Teh newbz117
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Teh newbz117

No Disciplinary Action for 1/2 year No Disciplinary Action for two consecutive months Has participated in a clan match Serves in his local community Has become an officer in the clan

Nation Red! Empty
PostSubject: Nation Red!   Nation Red! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:21 am

While the usage of the Wayback Machine has failed me...

(It took me to a cached version of when Halorockstar first joined!)

I would like to ask how many of you want to see Nation Red continue. For the guys who weren't in at the time, Nation Red was a weekly story I had going. The premise is simple. If a zombie apocalypse of epic proportions happened in your neighborhood, what would you do?

The interesting part is that I used forum members as characters! If I were to continue the story, I'd still have Yeti and Gremlin, and myself but there's room for one, MAYBE two more. Just ask, and be willing to give a little bit of detailed info! (As a bonus, I'll make a custom weapon on PMG and send it to you via PM, based on how you want your primary weapon to look in the story.)

I'd open Season 2 with a recap of Season 1, and then do weekly additions to the story. So, how 'bout it?
Back to top Go down
Hoshk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Hoshk

Has become an officer in the clan

Nation Red! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation Red!   Nation Red! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:39 am

I wasn't in the clan at the time, but I wouldn't mind being in the story. Just let me know what information you want and I'll give it to you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HoshkyLlama?feature=mhee
Teh newbz117
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Teh newbz117

No Disciplinary Action for 1/2 year No Disciplinary Action for two consecutive months Has participated in a clan match Serves in his local community Has become an officer in the clan

Nation Red! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation Red!   Nation Red! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:43 am

Well, firstly, you live in Australia, so it'd be a feat for you to end up on the U.S. eastern seaboard unless you were taking some sort of vacation. So, firstly, we'd need an excuse for you to be there.

For specifics, PM to follow.
Back to top Go down
Dashi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Dashi

Nation Red! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation Red!   Nation Red! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:08 am

Newbz, does PMG mean PimpMyGun. If so, I have a DevArt with 30 Of 'em and several more saved on this laptop. Derp.
Back to top Go down
Teh newbz117
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Teh newbz117

Nation Red! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation Red!   Nation Red! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 8:08 am

Sure does, Sergeant. 30, huh? Nice.
Back to top Go down
Target42
Private
Private
Target42

Nation Red! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation Red!   Nation Red! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Sure. Be sure to add me! I like to think outside the box, and in a zombie apocalypse, anything is a weapon to me. And be sure to make me a logical character and make my entrance big! My primary weapon would either be a shotgun with that has lots of attachments, or a revolver with the words "Life is suffering" scratched onto the side. Actually I want that on either one.
Back to top Go down
Alpine_gremlin
Major
Major
Alpine_gremlin

No Disciplinary action for 1/2 year No Disciplinary action for 2 consecutive months. Participated in a clan match. Serves in his local community Has become an officer in the clan

Nation Red! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation Red!   Nation Red! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:56 pm

It`d be cool to see this again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nation Red! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nation Red!   Nation Red! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nation Red!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ODST 501st Airborne Battalion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: