ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

Game Night

Go down 
+4
Hoshk
Montie Melchor
Dashi
LASEM
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LASEM
Private
Private
LASEM

Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Game Night   Game Night I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 9:30 am

What about a Game Night guys? Most of us have been so focused on clan matches and improvements to this site that we haven't actually had much down time at all, we can all find a date and time that suits us well and just play a game or two on Reach together. My brother has some great infection maps that are definitely a laugh if you have a big group! If people are up for it I think it'd be a good bit of fun Smile

Love from LASEM and MELCHOR x
Back to top Go down
Dashi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Dashi

Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Night   Game Night I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:14 pm

LASEM wrote:
What about a Game Night guys? Most of us have been so focused on clan matches and improvements to this site that we haven't actually had much down time at all, we can all find a date and time that suits us well and just play a game or two on Reach together. My brother has some great infection maps that are definitely a laugh if you have a big group! If people are up for it I think it'd be a good bit of fun Smile

Love from LASEM and MELCHOR x

Been suggested before, but we will need to prepare in advance. We've had clan matches prepared here and there so we haven't had time for one.
Back to top Go down
Montie Melchor
Recruit/Civilian
Montie Melchor

Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Night   Game Night I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Exactly our point, we are so involved in clan matches that we never play together as a group. It'd be nice to just play some friendly games of infection or other fun variants and make the game night exclusive to us. Me and LASEM haven't even played a single game with any members of this group as of yet!
Back to top Go down
Dashi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Dashi

Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Night   Game Night I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Montie Melchor wrote:
Exactly our point, we are so involved in clan matches that we never play together as a group. It'd be nice to just play some friendly games of infection or other fun variants and make the game night exclusive to us. Me and LASEM haven't even played a single game with any members of this group as of yet!

Correction; it's just about when people are online. I've played OF: Red River with Skirata, I've played Halo Reach with SIERRA, Skirata, Irelands, Hoshk, Yeti and Kram (and maybe more, don't know) and I joined Hoshk's BF3 Party yesterday but was disconnected thanks to my Xbox and Internet.
Back to top Go down
Hoshk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Hoshk

Has become an officer in the clan

Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Night   Game Night I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 2:36 am

An infection game night sounds like a brilliant idea to me. I enjoy many of those crazy custom games. I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HoshkyLlama?feature=mhee
Ghost85
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Ghost85

Game Night ARMYGOODCONDUCTMEDAL Game Night NATIONALDEFENSESERVICEMEDAL Game Night ARMEDFORCESEXPEDITIONARYSERVICEMEDAL Game Night ARMEDFORCESSERVICEMEDAL Game Night NON-COMMISIONEDOFFICERPROFESSIONALDEVELOPMENTMEDAL

Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Night   Game Night I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:56 am

put down a date
Back to top Go down
LASEM
Private
Private
LASEM

Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Night   Game Night I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:53 am

Dashi wrote:
Montie Melchor wrote:

Correction; it's just about when people are online. I've played OF: Red River with Skirata, I've played Halo Reach with SIERRA, Skirata, Irelands, Hoshk, Yeti and Kram (and maybe more, don't know) and I joined Hoshk's BF3 Party yesterday but was disconnected thanks to my Xbox and Internet.

Yeah I was going to say this, we will need to work out the times somehow considering how people are from different time zones. So we will need to plan way in advance so everyone knows it's on and can attend.
Back to top Go down
Teh newbz117
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Teh newbz117

No Disciplinary Action for 1/2 year No Disciplinary Action for two consecutive months Has participated in a clan match Serves in his local community Has become an officer in the clan

Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Night   Game Night I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 1:16 pm

I officially +1 this idea. But I have to add that this kind of game sometimes makes itself, and it's fun as all hell.
Back to top Go down
Target42
Private
Private
Target42

Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Game night   Game Night I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:20 pm

I would join, If is not too late. Any times in mind?
Back to top Go down
Hoshk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Hoshk

Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Night   Game Night I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:55 am

Target42 wrote:
Lately, I've been trying to find a better time for clan games; so I don't have to get up at 4am. Chances are, it won't be until next weekend.
Back to top Go down
Target42
Private
Private
Target42

Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Night   Game Night I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Hoshk wrote:
Target42 wrote:
Lately, I've been trying to find a better time for clan games; so I don't have to get up at 4am. Chances are, it won't be until next weekend.

It must suck. How far ahead (or behind) of Eastern time is Australian?
Back to top Go down
Skirata2
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Skirata2

Serves in his local Community Has Achieved Officer Status in the 501st Has Recruited 10 People Served in a clan alliance group.

Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Night   Game Night I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 9:33 pm

I believe they're 7 or 8 hours ahead of eastern time.
Back to top Go down
https://501st.forumotion.net
Hoshk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Hoshk

Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Night   Game Night I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:17 am

We're 14 hours ahead of EST and 9 hours ahead of GMT.
Back to top Go down
Skirata2
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
Skirata2

Serves in his local Community Has Achieved Officer Status in the 501st Has Recruited 10 People Served in a clan alliance group.

Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Night   Game Night I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 1:39 pm

Hoshk wrote:
We're 14 hours ahead of EST and 9 hours ahead of GMT.
Was I that far off? Sad face.
Back to top Go down
https://501st.forumotion.net
Target42
Private
Private
Target42

Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Night   Game Night I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:15 pm

Well I'l be avalible from 1-4 today if anyone wants to spend time with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Night Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Night   Game Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ODST 501st Airborne Battalion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: