ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

Gt and username

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost85
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Ghost85

Gt and username ARMYGOODCONDUCTMEDAL Gt and username NATIONALDEFENSESERVICEMEDAL Gt and username ARMEDFORCESEXPEDITIONARYSERVICEMEDAL Gt and username ARMEDFORCESSERVICEMEDAL Gt and username NON-COMMISIONEDOFFICERPROFESSIONALDEVELOPMENTMEDAL

Gt and username Empty
PostSubject: Gt and username   Gt and username I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:09 am

With all the usernames and gamertags we have, it's kinda confusing between the two. For instance, (not personal) Hoshk's gamertag is Elite Slayer but I dont understand the connection. Should we all have a username that reflect our gamertags, maybe shortened but easy to remember between the site and xbox?
Back to top Go down
Hoshk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Hoshk

Has become an officer in the clan

Gt and username Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gt and username   Gt and username I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:25 am

My gamertag has been ELiT3 SLAY3R 77 for 3 years. I tried changing it to Hoshk, but it was already taken.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HoshkyLlama?feature=mhee
Ghost85
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Ghost85

Gt and username ARMYGOODCONDUCTMEDAL Gt and username NATIONALDEFENSESERVICEMEDAL Gt and username ARMEDFORCESEXPEDITIONARYSERVICEMEDAL Gt and username ARMEDFORCESSERVICEMEDAL Gt and username NON-COMMISIONEDOFFICERPROFESSIONALDEVELOPMENTMEDAL

Gt and username Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gt and username   Gt and username I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:44 am

im not saying you have to. its only a suggestion that came from skirata and me. not everyone will notice the Gamertag spot on the profile. Also, someone might try to search a username on xbox and find someone completely different. Just a thought
Back to top Go down
Dashi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Dashi

Gt and username Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gt and username   Gt and username I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:14 am

My Gamertag is in my signature, and I plan on changing my gamertag to my username once I get the MS Points and all that stuff in between. Plus, my service tag on Halo is "DASH" which is kinda obvious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gt and username Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gt and username   Gt and username I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gt and username
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ODST 501st Airborne Battalion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: