ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

Regular team events

Go down 
+4
LASEM
Hoshk
Dashi
Ghost85
8 posters

Would this work?
Yes
Regular team events I_vote_lcap100%Regular team events I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
Maybe
Regular team events I_vote_lcap0%Regular team events I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Regular team events I_vote_lcap0%Regular team events I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ghost85
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Ghost85

Regular team events ARMYGOODCONDUCTMEDAL Regular team events NATIONALDEFENSESERVICEMEDAL Regular team events ARMEDFORCESEXPEDITIONARYSERVICEMEDAL Regular team events ARMEDFORCESSERVICEMEDAL Regular team events NON-COMMISIONEDOFFICERPROFESSIONALDEVELOPMENTMEDAL

Regular team events Empty
PostSubject: Regular team events   Regular team events I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Perhaps we should all have regularly scheduled games/matchmaking games to keep people together as a team between clan matches. Plus, it would be fun
Back to top Go down
Dashi
Sergeant
Sergeant
Dashi

PostSubject: Re: Regular team events   Regular team events I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:36 pm

Yush!
Back to top Go down
Hoshk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Hoshk

Has become an officer in the clan

PostSubject: Re: Regular team events   Regular team events I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:50 pm

I bought this up in one or my posts before. Never the less, it would work.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HoshkyLlama?feature=mhee
LASEM
Private
Private
LASEM

PostSubject: Re: Regular team events   Regular team events I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Weekly or monthly game night maybe? But designated for Halo only, that way it'll keep us sharp for clan games. We could then do other nights for other games.
Back to top Go down
Ghost85
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Ghost85

Regular team events ARMYGOODCONDUCTMEDAL Regular team events NATIONALDEFENSESERVICEMEDAL Regular team events ARMEDFORCESEXPEDITIONARYSERVICEMEDAL Regular team events ARMEDFORCESSERVICEMEDAL Regular team events NON-COMMISIONEDOFFICERPROFESSIONALDEVELOPMENTMEDAL

PostSubject: Re: Regular team events   Regular team events I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:26 pm

we could branch it out for other games
Back to top Go down
Target42
Private
Private
Target42

PostSubject: Re: Regular team events   Regular team events I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:34 pm

I would agree to it.
Back to top Go down
Ace905
Recruit/Civilian
Ace905

PostSubject: Re: Regular team events   Regular team events I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 11:36 pm

If we were to do a weekly get together, could I suggest it be during the week/not weekends? I mean, at least for me, I tend to be out or have other stuff going on during my nights off of work, I don't know how others would feel about this, just my 2cents.
Back to top Go down
Ghost85
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Ghost85

PostSubject: Re: Regular team events   Regular team events I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:28 pm

We could have a separate forum saying who is hosting a game on whatever night
Back to top Go down
Target42
Private
Private
Target42

PostSubject: Re: Regular team events   Regular team events I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:14 pm

I would agree with what ghost said. I'd be willing to host save for lack of reach. Halo 3 game night anyone?
Back to top Go down
Alpine_gremlin
Major
Major
Alpine_gremlin

No Disciplinary action for 1/2 year No Disciplinary action for 2 consecutive months. Participated in a clan match. Serves in his local community Has become an officer in the clan

PostSubject: Re: Regular team events   Regular team events I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:19 pm

Sounds good. Let`s just hope we can get people to come on LIVE! Razz
Back to top Go down
Teh newbz117
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Teh newbz117

No Disciplinary Action for 1/2 year No Disciplinary Action for two consecutive months Has participated in a clan match Serves in his local community Has become an officer in the clan

PostSubject: Re: Regular team events   Regular team events I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 12:13 am

I believe that the best plan would be to have a game/practice every week or second week. But I believe that it shouldn't be mandatory, not yet.
Back to top Go down
Ace905
Recruit/Civilian
Ace905

PostSubject: Re: Regular team events   Regular team events I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:01 am

Teh newbz117 wrote:
I believe that the best plan would be to have a game/practice every week or second week. But I believe that it shouldn't be mandatory, not yet.

Agreed in that it shouldn't be mandatory, but as a suggestion to this suggestion Rolling Eyes maybe the NCO's could organize something each week between the different squads, practice at first, then run scrimmages against each other....doesn't have to be anything huge, I was just thinking like 4v4 games or something similar and go from there.
Back to top Go down
Teh newbz117
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant
Teh newbz117

No Disciplinary Action for 1/2 year No Disciplinary Action for two consecutive months Has participated in a clan match Serves in his local community Has become an officer in the clan

PostSubject: Re: Regular team events   Regular team events I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Having each platoon conduct its own trainings is very effective, but company-level trainings are more efficient. There must be a balance, or a usage of both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regular team events   Regular team events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regular team events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ODST 501st Airborne Battalion :: Suggestions-
Jump to: