ODST 501st Airborne Battalion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They Drop Us, To Drop Them!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Attention all 501st members. There are several reforms being made to the over all structure
and operations of the clan. 1Lt Teh Newbz and 2Lt Hoshk are the two officers that will
be taking charge of most of the reformations. Newbz will be focusing on personnel
reform issue such as the way the clan is structured. If you'd like to provide feedback
pass that information up to him. Hoshk is focusing in on operational reforms and has
been tasked with trying to set up a training event, clan match, and a social event each
month. If you have ideas that you'd like to see come up at future events let him
know. These ideas can be training ideas, social ideas, or if you know of a clan that would
be interested in a clan match he's the one to contact.

LtC Skirata2
Commanding Officer

RP Plan- Left 4 Dead Plan- Character Creation.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DSB Maverick
Recruit/Civilian
DSB Maverick

RP Plan- Left 4 Dead Plan- Character Creation. Empty
PostSubject: RP Plan- Left 4 Dead Plan- Character Creation.   RP Plan- Left 4 Dead Plan- Character Creation. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Storyline- It has been 2 weeks after the first infection and the city has been taken control by the infected. You need to get out (It'll progress from there)

Fill this out before you start:

Name
Clothing
Affiliation (Optional- police, etc)
Experience
Personality
Weaponry
Equipment
Other
Back to top Go down
Hoshk
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Hoshk

Has become an officer in the clan

PostSubject: Re: RP Plan- Left 4 Dead Plan- Character Creation.   RP Plan- Left 4 Dead Plan- Character Creation. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:42 am

Zombie RP huh? That would be my 2nd choice. My 1st would be science fiction.

Name: James Archer

Looks: An average man, around 5.3 feet tall, average weight. He has a rough beard, and eyes which can look evil or kind.

Clothing: He wears long pants which are slightly baggy, with a black shirt and jacket. A hood covers the top of his head, keeping his eyes hidden. This hood isn't attached to the jacket, so it must come from somewhere underneath. A firefighter's axe sits strapped on the back of his jacket.

Affiliation: Unknown

Experience: He is an experienced driver, as well as an expert at close range combat.

Personality: He can be classed as unordinary, but only to those who don't know him.

Weaponry: He carries a firefighter's axe, as well as a meat cleaver. As a back up, he carries a Glock pistol for certain situations.

Equipment: He holds a flashlight in one of his coat pockets, and some flares in the other.

Other: He has a dirty pickup truck which he uses as transport. It is missing the manufacturing labels.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HoshkyLlama?feature=mhee
DSB Maverick
Recruit/Civilian
DSB Maverick

PostSubject: Re: RP Plan- Left 4 Dead Plan- Character Creation.   RP Plan- Left 4 Dead Plan- Character Creation. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:52 am

Name: Joe Maverick

Looks: Tall (6"2), mop of brown hair and medium build.

Clothing: shirt underneath hoodie, jeans and trainers.

Affiliation : None

Experience: Ex-rugby player and scout

Personality: Socialy arkward, friendly and strong-willed

Weaponry: Baseball bat and a cop's 9mm.

Equipment: A simple flashlight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Plan- Left 4 Dead Plan- Character Creation.   RP Plan- Left 4 Dead Plan- Character Creation. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Plan- Left 4 Dead Plan- Character Creation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ODST 501st Airborne Battalion :: Story Forum-
Jump to: